Mental health is not simply the absence of mental illness and it is not feeling happy all the time. It is a dynamic state which allows us to use our abilities and skills, experience our emotions, cope with difficult situations, and be in harmony with our body and mind.
SPILEA offers psychological services to boost mental health and fight the stigma of mental illness:
- Individual adult and youth therapy to help people understand themselves in a deeper and meaningful way, cope with negative events and emotions, and boost their mental health
- Group therapy focused on 4 specific topics: adjusting to a new culture, parenting, burnout, and self-awareness
- Psychoeducation to help people understand the mental health problems of a loved one and how to support them
- Workshops for professionals on cultural intelligence and leadership
- Research for institutions and organizations
Our services are offered in English and Greek, in-person and online depending on your needs and preferences.